Community Advisory Board
- The Community Advisory Board is a group of listeners who are interested in providing feedback and suggestions concerning the programming and overall sound of the radio station.
- The Community Advisory Board does not have operational or programming control over the station.
- The current membership is nine. Each member commits for a year (six meetings) and can self-renew each year.
- Members are recruited from the community and should not be on-air programmers.
- The meetings are moderated by a staff member (currently Coach or Katie). The moderator will compile an agenda which will drive discussion for each meeting.
- Meetings are scheduled for 5:30-7:00pm on 2/15/22, 4/12/22, 5/10/22, 7/19/22, 9/13/22 and 11/15/22.
- Meetings will end promptly by 7:00pm to respect members' schedules. Any leftover agenda items will carry over to the next meeting.
- The minutes of each meeting are submitted to the Executive Director and the President of the Board of Directors, and posted below.
Members of the 2022 Community Advisory Board are:
KAFM Staff Facilitators
Katie Meyering, Program Director
to discuss the sound of the station, as well as the needs of the listener in an unbiased way (no staff member or programmer is on the CAB).
Join the Community Advisory Board!
Contact email@example.com for more information.
- January 15, 2019
- March 19, 2019
- May 21, 2019
- July 16, 2019 -meeting canceled
- September 17, 2019
- November 19, 2019